Etherealsphere

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one

When the brain converts ethereal energy into words and writing, we manifest into the material world what we are dreaming in our mind. ~Don Miguel Ruiz

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, UTAH, United States

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

My Introduction

For the past two months I have had the intention of starting this blog. I guess it is apparent that I am a procrastinator. I am also a writer. I wish I could say that I see the world through rose colored glasses but that is not the case. In fact, I see the world in many shades. And, being an empath, each shade takes me on an emotional journey. That is why I write. Writing is a way for me to express the world that I see and feel. As a child I spent many hours placing my thoughts into notebooks, in journals, the back of books and scraps of torn paper. As an adult I spend many hours placing my thoughts into a file on my computer, in journals and still, on torn pieces of paper. My thoughts are scattered in bits and pieces all around me. Perhaps this blog will give me a place to collect my observations as well as open a door and invite others to read my random thoughts; with the hope that I may somehow reach others who think, feel, and see the world the same way I do at the moment. So, welcome to my blog. Please stop by often. Oh, but don't expect me to be consistent, remember that procrastination thing. I'll work on that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home