Etherealsphere

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one

When the brain converts ethereal energy into words and writing, we manifest into the material world what we are dreaming in our mind. ~Don Miguel Ruiz

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, UTAH, United States

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Notes that Resonate

"When you work you are a flute through whose heart the whispering of the hours turns to music… And what is it to work with love? It is to weave the cloth with threads drawn from your heart, even as if your beloved were to wear that cloth…"

The above quote was pulled from the small book ‘The Prophet’ by Kahlil Gibran. I printed this and keep it close by during the day. It resonates with me and I use this as a reminder that the work I do matters. I am referring to the inner work. Both for myself as well as my clients and friends. It also helps to keep my focus on my long term goal – of shifting my every day job into one that encompasses my spirituality. As an intuitive I have many people come to me for readings; people wanting some answers or a glimpse of the possibilities in their lives. I have always looked for the best that can be reached. I have a gift of being able to see the highest potential and the truth behind the masks and false limitations people carry. Many are perfect strangers and they are placing complete trust in me by allowing me to glimpse their soul. A small window opens up and I am allowed in to their private world. My work is to view their inner being with love and integrity. My work is to see the vibration and the composition their soul has written for this incarnation. I read the music of their soul’s path. I awaken many individuals from a deep sleep. It is still up to the individual to act on these truths but I give them hope. We are coming into a time when many people are feeling the stirrings of their inner reality. The outside world no longer feels tangible. We are awakening to our divine self but due to outdated belief systems people feel lost. The old religions were built to suppress our connection with the universe. Many people are floating on the sea of confusion and uncertainty; adrift in darkness and fear. I offer light to these wayward strangers. I have built my lighthouse on the shores of their new world. My work is to keep the light aglow and offer a safe place upon which to land.

I have also been blessed to receive this same guidance from others. The music of the flute has brought me back home, back to my own awareness of my highest potential. It gives me the courage to keep the light on and to walk my own path. I am reminded to keep my heart open and embrace my gifts, to work from the place of love as we all arrive and embark upon the journey of our soul.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home