Etherealsphere

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one

When the brain converts ethereal energy into words and writing, we manifest into the material world what we are dreaming in our mind. ~Don Miguel Ruiz

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, UTAH, United States

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Cupid's Arrows

As I started my day I was overwhelmed with the desire to send my friends and family a little something in the way of a gift. Appreciation to my brother for hosting us last weekend at his home. Gratitude to a friend of mine for always making me smile. Love to my daughter because I wanted to spend the day with her instead of at work. I was thinking about what I could give them to show how much I care about them. However, I soon realized that what I was really trying to do was to let each one of them know how much I love them. The gift was a way to show my love but it really isn’t the love itself. The love I feel I already have. I don’t need to run out and buy something special. I just need to express my love. Unlike objects that must be dropped into the mail, or presented in person, love is immediate. In fact, I can send my gift of love at this very moment without leaving the room. Time and space do not exist when we truly love and wish to share it. Love is ethereal and by simply willing ourselves to open up and feel deeply for another being allows the energy of love to fly directly to the person. Reminds me of Cupids arrows. I am Cupid for the moment and shooting my arrows of love. The first one to leave my bow strings is for Carol, my Teo buddy. A second flies to Brian, may he find his way, another to my husband to lighten his load, my daughter to hold her safe, my son just because, my soul sister Steph, a co-worker, a sibling…. My quiver never empties. So, if you suddenly feel warmth spread through your chest, know that one of my arrows has pierced your heart. My gift, my love to you. May it make your step a bit lighter and may you in turn feel the urge to take up your own bow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home