Etherealsphere

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one

When the brain converts ethereal energy into words and writing, we manifest into the material world what we are dreaming in our mind. ~Don Miguel Ruiz

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, UTAH, United States

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

The Next Step

In a recent edition of Namasté:
We celebrate dharma as a path toward the highest expression of your own nature to help, heal and serve others using your unique gifts and your special talents. Being in your dharma is as important as breathing. And when you are in your dharma you are a conduit for the universe to flow through you. When you are in your dharma – time is meaningless and invisible. When you are in your dharma, indeed you are the universe.

Funny, I received this message for this month’s Namaste’ newsletter. It is exactly what I was pondering this morning on my way to work. I have finally discovered that my daily work should be a reflection of who I am. My life and my work are two separate roads. I am not taken seriously in my profession because I disengage from it when I walk out the door. I think this is a good thing but also makes me realize that I am in the wrong profession for my life’s purpose and divine nature. My gift that I brought into this life is writing first and foremost. I am a writer. I am also an empath and a reader. I assist people by seeing their divine nature within. My job should revolve around uniting these qualities and using my ‘inner tools’ to provide for me. One should truly love what they do and only by combining our true nature into our work can we accomplish this. My path is clear now. I know what I must do and trust in the universe to guide me and bring me the influences to assist me on this process. I welcome it with open arms and a smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home