Etherealsphere

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one

When the brain converts ethereal energy into words and writing, we manifest into the material world what we are dreaming in our mind. ~Don Miguel Ruiz

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, UTAH, United States

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Cherished & Grateful Moments

Riding on the stern of a boat in Mexico, sitting shoulder to shoulder with the same person whom I slept shoulder to shoulder with as a child.

My 14 year old son crawling into bed with me with a book in hand, both of us reading and in our silence enjoying the comfort of each other.

Having a friend tell me that ‘I inspire them to be a better person’.

Shopping at a yard sale with a girlfriend and finding the most beautiful cordial glasses but not having the money to buy them; only to receive the entire set six months later from that same girlfriend for your birthday.

A friendship with a business associate worthy of receiving homemade Moon Pies as a Christmas gift.

The touch of a curly, blond haired child. Deep in my own sorrow I feel her small arm wrap around my leg and hold me close against her cheek. Not looking up to realize I am not her mother, and just finding comfort and love in the connection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home