Etherealsphere

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one

When the brain converts ethereal energy into words and writing, we manifest into the material world what we are dreaming in our mind. ~Don Miguel Ruiz

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, UTAH, United States

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Light Being

Light is the thing that I seek
A darkened soul searching and searching
As I grow I look, search, long… for a glimpse
My quest brings me to seek only light
I had thought light was what I am
But it is light that I seek to keep the darkness at bay
Sorrow so deep the oceans can not compare
A crevice, a blackness, a shadow
So I have tried to live in light
To accept only that which is light
To repeat my blessings, my prayers
I have been living a betrayal to myself
Believing that I am godly, that I am golden
I see now that I am darkness
My way of survival is reverse of that which I am
But my seeking, my searching has kept me afloat
Will it bring me to the surface at last?
Will I truly become what I have chosen to believe?
Only time will tell
Perhaps time will bring truth
Till then, I will continue to seek,
To search
To betray

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home