Etherealsphere

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one

When the brain converts ethereal energy into words and writing, we manifest into the material world what we are dreaming in our mind. ~Don Miguel Ruiz

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, UTAH, United States

Monday, January 04, 2010

Love Song

Deep within the well of the Soul lies the most beautiful song you could ever hear - the song of your own signature love and vibration.

I have learned how to let go of the preconceived idea of what love is - to fulfill that balance of the yin and yang outside of myself. I already have the love I need within my very being. I dishonor myself when I look beyond and accept less then I myself would bestow upon another. I give love more freely when I have no attachments placed upon it. I can love with all my heart and no longer expect that love will be returned. Besides it isn't the love returned that makes us feel whole. What we really desire is to hold that feeling of love in ourselves, to hear our own song.

My song has shown me that I am beauty, I am compassion and I am power. I walk with grace and know that my light stretches far beyond my physical body. The gifts I willingly share are but an extension of the love I carry within myself. Because I feel such comfort within, I have no fear of allowing others to hear my song. Perhaps this will help others to stop and listen… to pause and pick up the softly played notes of their own vibrational melody.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home