Etherealsphere

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one

When the brain converts ethereal energy into words and writing, we manifest into the material world what we are dreaming in our mind. ~Don Miguel Ruiz

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, UTAH, United States

Monday, October 04, 2010

Affirmation

"I make the commitment to kindly, gently, lovingly and supportively realize the source of love within me so that I can love others selflessly."

The above is more than a comment, it is an affirmation, one I have chosen to state and work on. Today I had a session with a wonderful healer who is a Kinesiologist. She assists people to find the places within their bodies that are holding old belief patterns. The body actually stores information in the muscle tissue. Sometimes the information is false but is held none the less. What surprised me the most was that the old beliefs I have been holding onto were embedded in my muscles at the time of my birth. And, not only in my muscle tissue but in my etheric body. The etheric body is the energy body just outside of the physical body. It is the golden egg that surrounds us and is the blueprint of our physical existence. It is as much a part of who we are as our flesh, blood and bone. Shock, trauma and/or stresses that happen to us throughout our lives are leaving imprints upon our bodies and energy fields. Working with her has opened my eyes and heart to the pain I was holding onto. The session was quit amazing and I can actually feel the release beginning to take place. Kinesiology is not just mental but physical work involving the muscles, meridians and chakras.

As I left I was very aware of the people driving next to me, the people standing in line at the post office, my children as they walked into the door. What beliefs are they holding onto that no longer serves them, or causes them pain and sorrow. What beliefs are holding any of us back from giving and receiving love, from success, from abundance, from healing? I no longer want to allow false beliefs about myself to prohibit me from reaching my highest potential. From loving who I am and offering that love within me to others. To allow people to touch my life as I have so often touched theirs. So, I have made the commitment to myself to heal the wounded child (baby) within. To repeat this and other affirmations, to open myself up to the flow of love. To do the work needed with her gentle, loving assistance to become the best that I am capable. It is not easy to make this type of commitment but I am worth the effort.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home