Etherealsphere

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one

When the brain converts ethereal energy into words and writing, we manifest into the material world what we are dreaming in our mind. ~Don Miguel Ruiz

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, UTAH, United States

Thursday, February 25, 2021

Love's Journey

I write frequently of love. When I do write, that is. Oh where do I start today? Let's talk about the journey to love. Have I finally found my twin, you ask? Is my heart filled with the love of being in union with another? Actually no, but I have indeed found love. A deep, heart-warming, universal love that has enveloped my entire physical body and extends beyond. I am in love. I am in love with life, with the journey, with every person that has ever been, and is now, a part of my life. I am in love with me. 

A reader once told me I would find my true love and purpose around the age of 52. Being only in my early twenties, I didn't believe her. I didn't want to believe her. But she was right. Here I am at 54 (she was off by two years) and I have finally found the love I have been seeking my entire life. Just like Santiago in The Alchemist I had to take the journey to come home to myself. 

What makes me the most giddy though is that my journey is not over. In fact, it is on to the next adventure - pause here, oh wow a white feather just floated in front of me and settled on my desk. And, for those of you who have read my previous posts, confirmation indeed - now where was I? Oh yes! My most recent adventure started in October of 2019. I bought a house. A little, 1949 house with a very large yard. Just the story of how the house came to be mine is a story within itself, and I will post that at a later date. It was the energy of the land that pulled me in. She spoke to me and I felt a calling to my heart. As each day passes I feel the calling more and more strongly. I have been an intuitive helping people navigate their own lives since I was fifteen. When raising my children I didn't read as much, life was very busy at that time, but as they grew up I returned to my gift. And my gift has expanded. Now I feel as if I am finally falling into the 'why' of being an intuitive. And it is connected to my home. 

I am now in the process of creating my own sanctuary and will become a sanctuary for my guests. A place to find comfort, peace and healing. And, to have a whole lotta fun. I am stepping fully into the gift I came to this world to offer. To become the healer I have always been. But first, I had to heal. I had to experience life to be able to actually live.

So, how does all of this connect to love? Well, it was my journey to where I am now in my life, a single woman of 54 years, a Mother who survived the death of her son, a Mother of a lovely 24 year old daughter, a daughter myself, sibling, friend and oh so much more. I am many things but my truth, and the consistent of my being is that I am love. And I have always been here, forgotten, lost, and then once again found. Found though my journey. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home